Buying a knee brace can be a daunting task as there are many manufacturers on the market supplying this sports and fitness accessory. However, if you want to buy a quality knee brace from a reputable brand, Ultra Flex Athletics may have just the perfect pick. Their 2016 MK series knee compression sleeve features a closed patella design that provides all round support. Unlike its predecessor, this model does not have Velcro straps, so it is easy to wear and remove. It has several other impressive features as well, which you can learn about in this Ultra Flex Athletics Knee Compression Sleeve Support review.
Features of the Ultra Flex Athletics Knee Compression Sleeve Support
This closed patella knee brace from Ultra Flex is designed for runners and people who play contact sports. Weight lifters can also benefit from using it as well as people undergoing rehab after knee injuries or surgery. People who suffer from meniscus tear, ACL tear, jumper’s or runner’s knee, arthritis, and tendonitis can wear the compression sleeve for pain relief and support. Below are the key features that buyers should expect.
• Comfortable fabric with anti-slip design: The material comprises of spandex, nylon and latex stitched together with high quality super elastic yarn using Ultra Flex Athletics’ 3D knitting technology. Inner double gripping strips placed also at the top ensure that this compression sleeve hugs your knee tightly and it won’t come off even when running, doing squats or other vigorous leg movements. These wavy silicone gel strips warm up muscles as well to improve blood flow and promote healing.
• Available in different sizes: To cater for different people, Ultra Flex Athletics makes their knee braces in different sizes. These compression sleeves leave about 4” above your kneecap. Depending on your stature, you can choose either the small, medium or large size brace.
• Adjustable compression: When selecting a knee sleeve size, Ultra Flex Athletics gives buyers the choice of going with either high or moderate compression. However, you can still adjust how tight the knee brace feels by moving it up or down. Pulling it up provides more compression whereas moving the sleeve further down your knee will reduce tightness.
Is the Ultra Flex Athletics Knee Compression Sleeve Support Worth Buying?
Based on customer reviews, it is quite clear that the vast majority of buyers highly recommend the Ultra Flex Athletics knee compression sleeve. Many aspects make this knee brace worth buying, from its comfortable materials to the anti-slip design. That said however, it is important to take your time in determining the right size as choosing a knee brace that does not fit comfortably will only contribute to a bad experience.
• Double silicone anti-slip wave fabric design prevents knee sleeve from slipping down so you don’t have to readjust it constantly
• Compression sleeve remains unnoticeable under clothing thanks to its super lightweight and thin fabric
• Comfortable, breathable fabric that is easy to adjust
• Single wrap design without straps makes it easy to wear and remove the knee brace
• Easy to keep knee brace sweat-free and clean by hand washing with soap and cold water
• Compression can be either too tight or inadequate if you choose the wrong knee brace size
If you are in the market for a closed patella knee brace that offers all round support or helps with kneecap pain, Ultra Flex Athletics’ knee compression sleeve is one of the best available. The beauty about this knee brace is that the price tag is very affordable and there are multiple sizes options to choose from, allowing you to select one that fits perfectly.